Skip to main content
Mobile and IoT security, privacy, and forensics
- Chris Chao-Chun, Chen Shi, Neil Zhenqiang Gong, and Yong Guan. "EviHunter: Identifying Digital Evidence in the Permanent Storage of Android Devices via Static Analysis". In ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2018. Acceptance rate: 134/809= 16.6%.
- Zhen Xu, Chen Shi, Chris Chao-Chun Cheng, Neil Zhengqiang Gong, and Yong Guan. "A Dynamic Taint Analysis Tool for Android App Forensics. In International Workshop on Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensics Engineering (SADFE), 2018. Best Paper Award
- Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Altay Ozen, Yu Wu, Xiaoyu Cao, Richard Shin, Dawn Song, Hongxia Jin, and Xuan Bao. "PIANO: Proximity-based User Authentication on Voice-Powered Internet-of-Things Devices." In IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), short paper, 2017. Acceptance rate: (90 + a small number of short papers)/531=?
- Bin Liu, Yao Wu, Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Junjie Wu, Hui Xiong, and Martin Ester. "Structural Analysis of User Choices for Mobile App Recommendation". ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 11(2), 2016.
- Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Mathias Payer, Reza Moazzezi, and Mario Frank. "Forgery-Resistant Touch-based Authentication on Mobile Devices". In ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS), 2016. Acceptance rate: 73/350=20.9% for full papers.
- Bing Hu, Bin Liu, Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Deguang Kong, and Hongxia Jin. "Protecting Your Children from Inappropriate Content in Mobile Apps: An Automatic Maturity Rating Framework". In ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2015. Acceptance rate: 87/484=18.0% for long papers.
- Bin Liu, Deguang Kong, Lei Cen, Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Hongxia Jin, and Hui Xiong. "Personalized Mobile App Recommendation: Reconciling App Functionality and User Privacy Preference. In ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM), 2015. Acceptance rate: 40/238=16.8%.
- Xuan Bao, Yilin Shen, Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Hongxia Jin, and Bing Hu. "Connect the Dots by Understanding User Status and Transitions". In UbiComp/ISWC Programming Competition, co-located with UbiComp, 2014.
Social network measurement and modeling
- Neil Zhenqiang Gong, Wenchang Xu, Ling Huang, Prateek Mittal, Emil Stefanov, Vyas Sekar, and Dawn Song. "Evolution of Social-Attribute Networks: Measurements, Modeling, and Implications using Google+". ACM/USENIX Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), 2012. Acceptance rate: 45/183=24.6%.
- Neil Zhenqiang Gong and Wenchang Xu. "Reciprocal versus Parasocial Relationships in Online Social Networks". Springer Social Network Analysis and Mining (SNAM), 4(1), 2014.
- Zhenqiang Gong, Nick Matzke, Bard Ermentrout, Dawn Song, Jann E. Vendetti, Montgomery Slatkin, and George Oster. "The evolution of patterns on Conus shells". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), 109(5), 2012.
Database query processing (work done during my undergraduate study)
- Dongqu Chen, Guang-Zhong Sun, and Neil Zhenqiang Gong. "Efficient Approximate Top-k Query Algorithm Using Cube Index". In Asia-Pacific Web Conference (APWeb), 2011.
- Zhenqiang Gong. "Parallel Algorithms for Top-k Query Processing". ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD), poster, 2010.
- Zhenqiang Gong, Guangzhong Sun, and Xing Xie. "Protecting Privacy in Location-based Services Using K-anonymity without Cloaked Region". In IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM) Workshops, 2010.
- Zhenqiang Gong, Guangzhong Sun, Jing Yuan, and Yanjing Zhong. "Efficient Top-k Query Algorithms Using K-Skyband Partition". In International ICST Conference on Scalable Information Systems (INFOSCALE), 2009.